Friday, January 11, 2008

BYOH

Last night was a little cool, 45ish, when I got out for my run. Then the wind and the rain kicked up and it turned in to a BYOH (bring your own heat). 11 rolling miles @ 7:30 pace did the trick and kept me nice and toasty. Best run on the shin yet, there were a number of miles I totally forgot about it. This morning, 6 easy on the treadmill since it was storming.

New blog for your reading pleasure: Trevor in CT, who I met at the Philly marathon and is running his first Boston in April. Howdy, Trev.

4 comments:

CoachT said...

Thanks for the link. I didn't think anyone would actually read it!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're rounding yourself back into shape slowly but surely. That's very good news!

Mindi said...

Yes - congrats on those paces coming down! I am quite envious as mine seem stuck in slow motion!

Also, thanks for the info on treadmills. I was hoping you would chime in as I know you are a regular miller. I ended up getting the Sole F85 today as it is supposed to start getting frigidly cold again here (think -15 with windchills).

The Salty One said...

Damn. 45 degrees is downright balmy around here these days! I'll trade you for the 17 high we're supposed to have this weekend!